Come to PARC and join us for an exploration of a variety of questions about land trusts: What is an urban land trust? Who can it serve? Where could a land trust be used?
– Date: April 3rd, 2012 (Tuesday)
– Time: 4pm-6pm
– Location: PARC, 1499 Queen St West
– Please read a report on Community Land Trust!
===== The Agenda==========
1. Introduction by Victor Willis, Executive Director of PARC
2. Presentation: Why CLT in Parkdale? What is “community ownership of land”?
By Brendon Goodmurphy
3. Presentation: Case Studies from Calgary, Boston, and London (UK)
by Susannah Bunce, Assistant Professor at University of Toronto
4. Facilitated Discussion: How can we apply a CLT model to Parkdale?
by Kathy Allan
5. Wrap-up / Next Steps